UNIT - I Indian Contract Act, 1872
1. Business (Mercantile) Law : An Introduction, 2. Indian Contract Act, 1872 : An Introduction, 3. Contract : Meaning, Definition and Characteristics of a Valid Contract, 4. Agreement : Meaning, Kinds and Difference, 5. Proposal (Offer), Acceptance Communication and Revocation, 6. Capacity of Parties to Contract or Parties Competency to Contract, 7. Free Consent, 8. Lawful Consideration and Objects, 9. Agreements Expressly Declared as Void , 10. Contingent Contracts, 11. Performance of Contracts and Appropriation of Payments, 12. Discharge of Contracts, 13. Quasi or Implied Contracts of Certain Relations Resembling those Created by Contracts (Sections 68 to 72), 14. Remedies for Breach of Contract,
15. Contract of Indemnity and Guarantee, 16. Contract of Bailment and Pledge, 17. Contracts of Agency,
The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
18. The Sale of Goods Act, 1930 : An Introduction, 19. Conditions and Warranties, 20. Effects of the Contract of Sale—Transfer of Ownership and Title, 21. Performance of Contract of Sale, 22. Remedial Measures and Auction Sale,
The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
1. Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 : Introduction, 2. Parties to a Negotiable Instruments, 3. Negotiation, 4. Presentment and Dishonour of Negotiable Instruments, 5. Discharge of Negotiable Instruments, 6. Hundis , 7. Banker and Customer ,
Partnership Laws & Arbitration Act
(A) Indian Partnership Act, 1932
1. An Introduction to Indian Partnership Act, 1932 [Sections 1—8], 2. Partnership Deed or Mutual Relations of Partners [Sections 9—17], 3. Rights and Duties of Partners and Relation to Third Parties [Sections 18—29], 4. Kinds of Partners [Sections 31—38], 5. Dissolution of a Firm [Sections 39—55], 6. Registration of Partnership [Sections 56—72] ,
(B) The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
1. The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 : An Overview,
(C) Arbitration and Conciliation Ordinance, 1996
1. Arbitration and Conciliation Ordinance, 1996.
Excellent as described in the picture. Outstanding quality.