Unit–I : Indian Contract Act, 1872
Unit–II : Special Contracts
15. Contract of Indemnity and Guarantee, 16. Contract of Bailment and Pledge, 17. Contracts of Agency
Unit–III : The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
18. Sales of Goods Act, 1930 : An Introduction, 19. Conditions and Warranties, 20. Effects of the Contract of Sole-Transfer of Ownership and Title of Goods, 21. Performance of Contract of Sale of Goods, 22. Rights of Unpaid Seller, Breach of Contract and Auction Sale.
Unit–IV : The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
1. Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 : Introduction, 2. Parties to Negotiable Entruments, 3. Negotiation and Presentment, 4. Payment of Entrument, Discharge from Liability and Notice of Dishonour, 5. Notice and Protesting, Acceptance and Payment for Honour, Compensation, Crossed Cheque and Hundies, 6 . Penalties for Dishonour of a Cheque for Insufficiency of Fund in the Account
Unit–V : The Consumer Protection Act, 1986
1. The Consumer Protection Act, 1986
Unit–VI : The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 2000 (FEMA)
1. The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 2000 (FEMA).
Excellent as described in the picture. Outstanding quality.